E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Transport Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- E. C. Childs, & G. N. Collis-George, The permeability of porous materials. Proc. Roy. Soc. London, Ser. A, 201, pp. 392–405, (1950) [CrossRef]
- N.T. Burdine. Relative Permeability Calculation from Size Distribution Data. Pet. Trans. Am. Min. Metal. Pet. Eng., 198, 71–78. (1953)
- T.J. Marshall. A relation between permeability and size distribution of pores. J. Soil Sci., 9, 1–8. (1958). [CrossRef]
- G.S. Campbell, A simple model for determining unsaturated hydraulic conductivity from moisture retention data. Soil Sci., 117, pp. 311–314, (1974). [CrossRef]
- Y. Mualem. New model for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated porous media. Water Resour. Res., 12, 513–296. (1976) [CrossRef]
- D.G. Fredlund, & A. Xing,. Equations for the soil-water characteristic curve. Can. Geotechn. Journal, 31(3), 521–532, (1994). [CrossRef]
- R. H. Brooks and A. T. Corey. Hydraulic properties of porous media. Hydrology Paper, 3, Colorado state university, Fort Collins, CO. (1964).
- W. Brutsaert, Probability laws for pore size distributions. Soil Science, 101(2), 85–92, (1966) [CrossRef]
- M. TH. van Genuchten. A closed form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. Soil SCi. Am. J., 44, 892–898. (1980). [CrossRef]
- W. Sillers, The mathematical representation of the soil-water characteristic curve. M.Sc. thesis, University of Saskatchewan, Sask, Canada. (1996).
- D. G. Fredlund, & S. L. Houston, Protocol for the assessment of unsaturated soil properties in geotechnical engineering practice. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 46, N° 6,694–707 (14) (2009). [CrossRef]
- D. Russo, Determining soil hydraulic properties by parameter estimation: On the selection of a model for the hydraulic properties, Water Resources Research, 24, 453–459, (1988). [CrossRef]
- M. TH. van Genuchten, F. J. Leij, & S.R. Yates, The RETC Code for Quantifying the Hydraulic Functions of Unsaturated Soils. Report N0. EPA/600/2-91/065, R. S. Kerr. Environ. Res. Laboratory, US Environmental Protection Agency, Ada, Oklahoma, p.85. (1991).
- O. Bentoumi, and I. Alimi-Ichola. Experimental determination of the hydraulic conductivity of an unsaturated soil in laboratory. Bulletin of the International Association for Engineering Geology. Paris, 53, 21–27(1996). [CrossRef]
- O. Bentoumi, Transfer by infiltration in unsaturated compacted fine soils. Study of the diffusivity and conductivity. Thesis, LGCIE Laboartory, Insa- Lyon, France (1995).
- S. Bouchemella, A. Séridi, and I. Alimi-Ichola, Numerical simulation of water flow in unsaturated soils: comparative study of different forms of Richards’s equation. Eur. J. Env. Civil Eng., 19, Issue 1, 1–26 (2015). DOI:10.1080/19648189.2014.926294. [CrossRef]
- S. Bouchemella. Contribution to the numerical simulation of water flow in unsaturated porous media. Thesis, Univ Guelma. Algeria (2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.