E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Transport Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Q. Li, Y.P. Yao, L.M. Han, et al. Pot-Cover Effect of Soil. Industrial Construction, 44, 2: 68–71 (in Chinese) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Eigenbrod, G.J.A. Kennepohl. Moisture accumulation and pore pressure at base of pavements. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 1546(1):151–161 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Philip, D.A. de Vries. Moisture movement in porous materials under temperature gradient. Trans. Am. Geophys. Union, 38: 222–232 (1957) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.C.D. Milly. A simulation analysis of thermal effects on evaporation. Water Resource Research, 20: 1087–1098 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Nassar, R. Horton. Simultaneous transfer of heat, water, and solute in porous media: I. Theoretical development. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 56: 1350–1356 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sakai, N. Toride, J. Šimůnek. Water and vapor movement with condensation and evaporation in a sandy column. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 73, 3: 707–717 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Teng, D. Sheng, S. Liang, S. Zhang. A numerical model for heat and moisture transfer in unsaturated freezing soil. Unsaturated soil mechanics from theory to practice, CRC Press, 629–634 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. de Vries. Simultaneous transfer of heat and moisture in porous media. Trans. Am. Geophys. Union, 39: 909–916 (1958) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Th. van Genuchten. A closed-form equation for predicting hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 44: 892–898 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mualem. A new model for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated porous media. Water Resources Research, 12: 513–522 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Saito, J. Šimůnek, B.P. Mohanty. Numerical analysis of coupled water, vapor, and heat transport in the vadose zone. Vadose Zone Journal, 5: 784–800 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hydrus-1D, http://www.pc-progress.com/en/Default.aspx?hydrus-1d [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Taylor, J. N. Luthin. A model for coupled heat and moisture transfer during soil freezing. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 15, 4: 548–555 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Hansson, J. Šimůnek, M. Mizoguchi, L.C. Lundin, M.Th. van Genuchten. Water flow and heat transport in frozen soil: numerical solution and freeze-thaw applications. Vadose Zone Journal, 3: 693–704 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sheng, S. Zhang, F. Niu, G. Cheng. A potential new frost heave mechanism in high-speed railway embankments. Géotechnique, 64, 2: 144–154 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.