E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Transport Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- B.A. Faybishenko, Water Resour. Res 31, 2421 (1995)
- L. Boutonnier, PhD Thesis (Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble, 2007)
- H. Montenegro, H.-J. Köhler, T. Holfelder, Unsaturated Soils: Numerical and Theoretical Approaches Vol. 2 (Springer, Berlin, 2003)
- M. Marinas, J. W. Roy, J. E. Smith, Ground Water 51/1, 41 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- R.B.J. Brinkgreve, S. Kumarswamy, W.M. Swolfs, Manual Plaxis 2D 2015 (Plaxis bv, Delft, 2015)
- K. V. Bicalho, D. Znidarcic, H.-Y. Ko, SP. Geotech. 99, 517 (2000)
- A. Sakaguchi, T. Nishimura, M. Kato, Vadose. Zone J. 4, 139 (2005)
- D. G. Fredlund, H. Rahardjo, Soil Mechanics for Unsaturated Soils (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1993) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.