E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Alonso, E.E., Gens, A., and Josa, A. “A constitutive model for partially saturated soils.” Géotechnique, 40 (3), 405–530, (1990). [CrossRef]
- Bolzon, G., Schrefler, B. A. and Zienkiewicz, O. C. “Elastoplastic soil constitutive laws generalized to partially saturated states.” Géotechnique, 46 (2), 279–289, (1996). [CrossRef]
- Cui, Y.J., and Delage, P. “Yielding and plastic be-havior of an unsaturated compacted silt.” Géotech-nique, 46(2), 291–311, (1996). [CrossRef]
- Fredlund, D. G., and Rahardjo, H. “Soil mechanics for unsaturated soils.” New York, Wiley, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Georgiadis, K., Potts, D. M., and Zdravkovic, L. “Three-dimensional constitutive model for partially and fully saturated soils.” International Journal of Geomechanics, 5 (3), 244–255, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Hoyos, L. R., Perez-Ruiz, Diego D. and Puppala, A.J. “Modeling unsaturated soil response under suction-controlled true triaxial stress paths.” International Journal of Geomechanics, ASCE. 12 (3), 292–308, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Hilf, J. W. “An investigation of pore water pressures in compacted cohesive soils.” U.S. Dept. of the interior, Bureau of Reclamation, Tech. Mem. 654, Denver, Col., U.S.A (1956).
- Josa, A., Balmaceda, A., Gens, A., and Alonso, E. E. “An elastoplastic model for partially saturated soils exhibiting a maximum of collapse.” Proceedings, 3rd International Conference on Computational Plasticity, Barcelona, 1, 815–826 (1992).
- Patil, U. D., Puppala, A. J., and Hoyos, L. R. (2014). “Strength/volume change behavior of compacted silty sand using a novel double-walled suction-controlled triaxial system.” Unsaturated Soils: Re-search and Applications – Proceedings of the 6th In-ternational conference on unsaturated soils, UNSAT 2014, 2, 1727–1733 (2014).
- Patil, U. D. “Response of unsaturated silty sand over a wider range of suction states using a novel double-walled triaxial testing system.” Ph.D. dissertation, Univ. of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, USA (2014).
- Russel, A. R. and Khalili, N. “A unified bounding surface plasticity model for unsaturated.” International Journal of Numerical and analytical methods in Geomechanics, 30 (3), 181–212 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Schofield, A., and Wroth, C. P. “Critical state soil mechanics.” McGraw-Hill, London (1968).
- Vaunat, J, Romero, E., and Jommi, C. “An elasto-plastic hydro-mechanical model for unsaturated soils.” Experimental evidence and theoretic approaches in unsaturated soils (Eds. Tarantino, A. and Mancuso, C), 121–138, Rotterdam: Balkema, (2000).
- Wheeler, S. J., and Sivakumar, V. “An elasto plastic critical state framework for unsaturated soil.” Géotechnique, 45 (1), 35–53 (1995). [CrossRef]
- Yu, H. S. “Plasticity and geotechnics.” Springer, New York, (2006).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.