E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Alonso, E.E., Gens, A., and Josa, A. “A constitutive model for partially saturated soils.” Géotechnique, 40 (3), 405–530, (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bolzon, G., Schrefler, B. A. and Zienkiewicz, O. C. “Elastoplastic soil constitutive laws generalized to partially saturated states.” Géotechnique, 46 (2), 279–289, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cui, Y.J., and Delage, P. “Yielding and plastic be-havior of an unsaturated compacted silt.” Géotech-nique, 46(2), 291–311, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Fredlund, D. G., and Rahardjo, H. “Soil mechanics for unsaturated soils.” New York, Wiley, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Georgiadis, K., Potts, D. M., and Zdravkovic, L. “Three-dimensional constitutive model for partially and fully saturated soils.” International Journal of Geomechanics, 5 (3), 244–255, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Hoyos, L. R., Perez-Ruiz, Diego D. and Puppala, A.J. “Modeling unsaturated soil response under suction-controlled true triaxial stress paths.” International Journal of Geomechanics, ASCE. 12 (3), 292–308, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Hilf, J. W. “An investigation of pore water pressures in compacted cohesive soils.” U.S. Dept. of the interior, Bureau of Reclamation, Tech. Mem. 654, Denver, Col., U.S.A (1956). [Google Scholar]
- Josa, A., Balmaceda, A., Gens, A., and Alonso, E. E. “An elastoplastic model for partially saturated soils exhibiting a maximum of collapse.” Proceedings, 3rd International Conference on Computational Plasticity, Barcelona, 1, 815–826 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Patil, U. D., Puppala, A. J., and Hoyos, L. R. (2014). “Strength/volume change behavior of compacted silty sand using a novel double-walled suction-controlled triaxial system.” Unsaturated Soils: Re-search and Applications – Proceedings of the 6th In-ternational conference on unsaturated soils, UNSAT 2014, 2, 1727–1733 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Patil, U. D. “Response of unsaturated silty sand over a wider range of suction states using a novel double-walled triaxial testing system.” Ph.D. dissertation, Univ. of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, USA (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Russel, A. R. and Khalili, N. “A unified bounding surface plasticity model for unsaturated.” International Journal of Numerical and analytical methods in Geomechanics, 30 (3), 181–212 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Schofield, A., and Wroth, C. P. “Critical state soil mechanics.” McGraw-Hill, London (1968). [Google Scholar]
- Vaunat, J, Romero, E., and Jommi, C. “An elasto-plastic hydro-mechanical model for unsaturated soils.” Experimental evidence and theoretic approaches in unsaturated soils (Eds. Tarantino, A. and Mancuso, C), 121–138, Rotterdam: Balkema, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Wheeler, S. J., and Sivakumar, V. “An elasto plastic critical state framework for unsaturated soil.” Géotechnique, 45 (1), 35–53 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu, H. S. “Plasticity and geotechnics.” Springer, New York, (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.