E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Dams and Dykes|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- L. D’Alpaos et al., Relazione tecnico-scientifica sulle cause del collasso dell’argine del fiume Secchia avvenuto il giorno 19 gennaio 2014 presso la frazione San Matteo (2014) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.arpa.emr.it/ (Accessed: 20th October 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Byrne et al., Royal Irish Academy, The ecology of the European Badger (Meles Meles) In Ireland - a review, 112 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Heptner, A. A. Sludskii, Mammals of the Soviet Union, 2 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nichol et al., Q. J. Eng. Geol. Hydroge, Application of ground-penetrating radar to investigate the effect of badger setts on slope stability at St Asaph Bypass, North Wales, 36, 143–153 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Roper, Badger (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Deltares, Diagnosis of urban flood embankment performance (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bonelli, Interpreting Hole Erosion Tests with a constant flow rate (2006). [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Chlaib et al., J. Appl. Geophys., Using ground penetrating radar in levee assessment to detect small scale animal burrows, 103, 121–131 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Stadler et al., Transp Porous Med, Modeling Macroporous Soils with a Two-Phase Dual-Permeability Model, 95, 585–601 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Vorogushyn et al., Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., Development of dike fragility curves for piping and micro-instability breach mechanisms, 9, 1383–1401 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bezzazi et al., Am. J. Eng. Appl. Sci., A Simplified Analytical Modeling of the Hole Erosion Test, 4, 765–768 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Erdogan et T. Wahl, Results of Laboratory Physical Properties and Hole Erosion Tests, Truckee Canal Embankment Breach, Newlands Project, Nevada. (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.