E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Dams and Dykes|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- L. D’Alpaos et al., Relazione tecnico-scientifica sulle cause del collasso dell’argine del fiume Secchia avvenuto il giorno 19 gennaio 2014 presso la frazione San Matteo (2014)
- http://www.arpa.emr.it/ (Accessed: 20th October 2015)
- A. W. Byrne et al., Royal Irish Academy, The ecology of the European Badger (Meles Meles) In Ireland - a review, 112 (2012)
- V. G. Heptner, A. A. Sludskii, Mammals of the Soviet Union, 2 (1988)
- D. Nichol et al., Q. J. Eng. Geol. Hydroge, Application of ground-penetrating radar to investigate the effect of badger setts on slope stability at St Asaph Bypass, North Wales, 36, 143–153 (2003) [CrossRef]
- T. J. Roper, Badger (2010)
- Deltares, Diagnosis of urban flood embankment performance (2012)
- S. Bonelli, Interpreting Hole Erosion Tests with a constant flow rate (2006).
- H. K. Chlaib et al., J. Appl. Geophys., Using ground penetrating radar in levee assessment to detect small scale animal burrows, 103, 121–131 (2014) [CrossRef]
- L. Stadler et al., Transp Porous Med, Modeling Macroporous Soils with a Two-Phase Dual-Permeability Model, 95, 585–601 (2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Vorogushyn et al., Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., Development of dike fragility curves for piping and micro-instability breach mechanisms, 9, 1383–1401 (2009) [CrossRef]
- M. Bezzazi et al., Am. J. Eng. Appl. Sci., A Simplified Analytical Modeling of the Hole Erosion Test, 4, 765–768 (2010)
- E. Erdogan et T. Wahl, Results of Laboratory Physical Properties and Hole Erosion Tests, Truckee Canal Embankment Breach, Newlands Project, Nevada. (2008)
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.