E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Dams and Dykes|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- L. Lam, D. G. Fredlund, and S. L. Barbour. “Transient seepage model for saturated-unsaturated soil systems: a geotechnical engineering approach”. Can. Geotech. J. 24. 565–580 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. W. W. Ng and Shi. “A numerical investigation of stability of unsaturated soil slopes subjected to transient seepage”. Computer geotechnics, vol 22, No. 1, pp. 1–28, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- An-Nan Zhou, Daichao Sheng, Jie Li. “Modelling water retention and volume changes behaviours of unsaturated soils in non-isothermal conditions. Computer and geotechnics 55(2014) 1–13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yang, D. Sheng and J.P. Carter. “Hysteretic seepage analysis in unsaturated soil covers”. Unsaturated soil theory and practice 2011, ISBN 978-616-7522-77–7. [Google Scholar]
- Kenneth Gavin, Jianfeng Xue. “A simple method to analsze infilteration into unsaturated soil slopes“. Computer and geotechnics 35 (2008) 223–230. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chao Yang, Daichao Sheng, John P. Carter. Effect of hydraulic hysteresis on seepage analysis for unsaturated soil“. Computer and geotechnics 41 (2012) 36–56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.