E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- A. Adu-Osei, D. Little, and R. Lytton. Cross-anisotropic characterization of unbound granular materials. Transp. Res. Rec., 1789, 82–91 (2001) [CrossRef]
- E. Tutumluer, and M. Thompson. Anisotropic modeling of granular bases in flexible pavements. Transp. Res. Rec., 1577, 18–26 (1997) [CrossRef]
- J. Oh, R. Lytton, and E. Fernando. Modeling of pavement response using nonlinear cross-anisotropy approach. J. Transp. Eng., 132, 6, 458-486 (2006) [CrossRef]
- I. Al-Qadi, H. Wang, and E. Tutumluer. Dynamic analysis of thin asphalt pavements by using cross-anisotropic stress-dependent properties for granular layer. Transp. Res. Rec., 2154, 156–163 (2010) [CrossRef]
- E. Tutumluer, D. Little, and S. Kim. Validated model for predicting field performance of aggregate base courses. Transp. Res. Rec., 1837, 41–49 (2003) [CrossRef]
- H. Wang, and I. Al-Qadi. Importance of nonlinear anisotropic modeling of granular base for predicting maximum viscoelastic pavement responses under moving vehicular loading. J. Eng. Mech., 139, 1, 29-38 (2013) [CrossRef]
- F. Lekarp., U. Isacsson, and A. Dawson. State of art: Resilient response of unbound aggregates. J. Transp. Eng., 126, 1, 66-75 (2000) [CrossRef]
- F. Salour, and S. Erlingsson. Investigation of a pavement structural behaviour during spring thaw using falling weight deflectometer. Road Mater. Pavement, 14, 1, 141–158 (2013) [CrossRef]
- R. Lytton. Foundations and pavements on unsaturated soils. Proceedings, First International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, ISSMFE, Paris, 1201–1220 (1995)
- F. Gu, H. Sahin, X. Luo, R. Luo, and R. Lytton Estimation of resilient modulus of unbound aggregates using performance-related base course properties. J. Mater. Civ. Eng., 27, 6, 04014188 (2015) [CrossRef]
- K. Hjelmstad, and E. Taciroglu. Analysis and implementation of resilient modulus models for granular solids. J. Eng. Mech., 126, 8, 821-830 (2000) [CrossRef]
- M. Kim, E. Tutumluer, and J. Kwon. Nonlinear pavement foundation modeling for three-dimensional finite element analysis of flexible pavements. IJOG, 9, 5, 195–208 (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.