E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- A. Adu-Osei, D. Little, and R. Lytton. Cross-anisotropic characterization of unbound granular materials. Transp. Res. Rec., 1789, 82–91 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tutumluer, and M. Thompson. Anisotropic modeling of granular bases in flexible pavements. Transp. Res. Rec., 1577, 18–26 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Oh, R. Lytton, and E. Fernando. Modeling of pavement response using nonlinear cross-anisotropy approach. J. Transp. Eng., 132, 6, 458-486 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Al-Qadi, H. Wang, and E. Tutumluer. Dynamic analysis of thin asphalt pavements by using cross-anisotropic stress-dependent properties for granular layer. Transp. Res. Rec., 2154, 156–163 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tutumluer, D. Little, and S. Kim. Validated model for predicting field performance of aggregate base courses. Transp. Res. Rec., 1837, 41–49 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, and I. Al-Qadi. Importance of nonlinear anisotropic modeling of granular base for predicting maximum viscoelastic pavement responses under moving vehicular loading. J. Eng. Mech., 139, 1, 29-38 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Lekarp., U. Isacsson, and A. Dawson. State of art: Resilient response of unbound aggregates. J. Transp. Eng., 126, 1, 66-75 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Salour, and S. Erlingsson. Investigation of a pavement structural behaviour during spring thaw using falling weight deflectometer. Road Mater. Pavement, 14, 1, 141–158 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lytton. Foundations and pavements on unsaturated soils. Proceedings, First International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, ISSMFE, Paris, 1201–1220 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gu, H. Sahin, X. Luo, R. Luo, and R. Lytton Estimation of resilient modulus of unbound aggregates using performance-related base course properties. J. Mater. Civ. Eng., 27, 6, 04014188 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Hjelmstad, and E. Taciroglu. Analysis and implementation of resilient modulus models for granular solids. J. Eng. Mech., 126, 8, 821-830 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kim, E. Tutumluer, and J. Kwon. Nonlinear pavement foundation modeling for three-dimensional finite element analysis of flexible pavements. IJOG, 9, 5, 195–208 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.