E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- C.R. Clarke, J.B., Nevels Jr., A.S. Cabrera, “Himes and Johnson Street Subgrade Soil Analysis”, UNSAT2014, Sydney, Australia (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), Web Soil Survey 3.1, Washington, DC: US Department of Agriculture (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Holtz, W.D. Kovacs, An Introduction to Geotechnical Engineering (Prentice‒Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliff, NJ, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Soil Conservation Service (SCS), Soil Survey of Cleveland County, Oklahoma. Washington DC: US Department of Agriculture (1987) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Nelson, D.J. Miller, Expansive Soils: Problems and Practice (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Zapata, “Uncertainty in soil-water-characteristic curve and impacts on unsaturated shear strength predictions.” Ph.D. Dissertation, Arizona State University (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Fredlund, A. Xing, “Equations for the Soil−Water Characteristic Curve”, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 31(3): pp. 521−532 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Mitchell, “The structural analysis of footings on expansive soil.” Research Report No.1, Kenneth W.G Smith and Associates Pty. Ltd. Newton, South Australia (1979) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Lytton, C.P. Aubeny, R. Bulut, “Design procedure for pavements on expansive soils.” TxDOT Report No. 0-4518-1, Texas Transportation Institute, College Station (2005) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.