E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- C.R. Clarke, J.B., Nevels Jr., A.S. Cabrera, “Himes and Johnson Street Subgrade Soil Analysis”, UNSAT2014, Sydney, Australia (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), Web Soil Survey 3.1, Washington, DC: US Department of Agriculture (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Holtz, W.D. Kovacs, An Introduction to Geotechnical Engineering (Prentice‒Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliff, NJ, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Soil Conservation Service (SCS), Soil Survey of Cleveland County, Oklahoma. Washington DC: US Department of Agriculture (1987) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Nelson, D.J. Miller, Expansive Soils: Problems and Practice (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Zapata, “Uncertainty in soil-water-characteristic curve and impacts on unsaturated shear strength predictions.” Ph.D. Dissertation, Arizona State University (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Fredlund, A. Xing, “Equations for the Soil−Water Characteristic Curve”, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 31(3): pp. 521−532 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Mitchell, “The structural analysis of footings on expansive soil.” Research Report No.1, Kenneth W.G Smith and Associates Pty. Ltd. Newton, South Australia (1979) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Lytton, C.P. Aubeny, R. Bulut, “Design procedure for pavements on expansive soils.” TxDOT Report No. 0-4518-1, Texas Transportation Institute, College Station (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.