E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- PN-85/B-02170 (polish standard), Hazard rating of vibrations transmitted through the ground to the buildings [Google Scholar]
- ISO 6897: Guidelines for the evaluation of the response of occupants of fixed structures, especially buildings and off-shore structures, to low frequency horizontal motion (0,063 to1 Hz), 1984, International Organization for Standardization [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10131:2007, “Bases for design of structures – Serviceability of buildings and walkways against vibrations“ [Google Scholar]
- BS 6472-1:2008, Guide to evaluation of human exposure to vibration in buildings, Part 1: Vibration sources other than blasting, 2008, [Google Scholar]
- DIN 4150-3, Structural vibration, Part 3: Effects of vibration on structures [Google Scholar]
- ISO 2631-2, Guide to the evaluation of human exposure to whole body vibration. Part 2- Vibration in buildings, 2003, International Organization for Standardization. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kozioł, K.: Stypuła Vibration measurements and computer simulations in the design of surface rail vibration isolation. Mat. VIII conf. Modern technologies and management systems for railways. Papers Scientific and Technical Association of Engineers and Technicians of Poland, Branch in Cracow, Zakopane 2-4.12.2009 r. [Google Scholar]
- K. Stypula, K.: Koziol Effects of changes to the track superstructure on human perception of rail-induced vibrations in a selected building near the rail tunnel in Warsaw – predictions and measurements. Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Structural Dynamics, EURODYN 2008, 7-9 July 2008 Southampton, s.58. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.