E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- Lenzen, K. H., “Vibration of Steel Joist-Concrete Slab Floors,” Engineering Journal, American Institute of Steel Construction, 3rd Qtr., pp. 133–136, 1966 [Google Scholar]
- Murray, T. M., “Design to Prevent Floor Vibrations,” Engineering Journal, American Institute of Steel Construction, 3rd Qtr., pp. 82-87, 1975 [Google Scholar]
- McCormick, M. M.,Office Floor Vibration: Design Criteria and Tests, Melbourne Research Laboratories, The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Lmt.f Melbourne, Australia, 1974 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 2631-1, Mechanical vibration and shock – ewaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration Part 1 General requirements 1997 International Organization for Standardization. [Google Scholar]
- BS 6472-1:2008, Guide to evaluation of human exposure to vibration in buildings, Part 1: Vibration sources other than blasting, 2008, [Google Scholar]
- Pr PN/B-02171, Evaluation of vibrations influence on people in buildings [Google Scholar]
- Lara, K.M, Ricadro, C. “Parametric study on the vibration sensitivity of hollow-core slab floors” Eurodyn 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.