E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- The Act of 27.04.2001 - Environmental Protection Law (Journal of Laws of 2001. No. 62, item. 627). (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- The Act of. 3.10.2008 - Act on Providing Information on the Environment and Environmental Protection, Public Participation in Environmental Protection and on Environmental Impact Assessment (Journal of Laws of 2008. No. 199, item. 1227). (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management [Google Scholar]
- Directive 85/337/EEC on the assessment of the effects of certain public and private projects on the environment. [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2001/42/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 June 2001 on the assessment of the effects of certain plans and programmes on the environment. [Google Scholar]
- T. Lawrance, Noise and vibration from road and rail (CIRIA, Londyn, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tompson, Railway noise and vibration, Mechanisms, Modelling and Means of Control (Elsevier, Oxford, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Krylov, Noise and vibration from high-speed trains (Thomas Telford, Londyn, 2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Connolly et al., The growth of railway ground vibration problem – A review, Sci Total Environ, p.1-7 (Elsevier, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Connollya, KouroussisbG., O. Laghrouchea, C. Hoc and M. Forded, Benchmarking railway vibrations – Track, vehicle, ground and buildingeffects, Construction and Building Materials, no. 92, p. 64–81, (Elsevier, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. G. Degrande, Free field vibrations during the passage of a Thalys high-speed train at variable speed, Journal of Sound and Vibration, no. 247 (1), p. 131–144, (Academic Press, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ciesielski, E. Maciąg, Road vibrations and their impact on buildings (Communication and Connectivity Publishing, Warsaw, 1990) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kawecki, P. Stecz, K. Stypuła, On the necessity of use of simulation calculations of the vibration isolation in the tram track, Technical Transactions, vol. Series : Civil Engineering, no. 3-B, p. 163–173 (2011) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- K. Stypuła, New investments and environmental protection against vibration, Isolations 10 (Medium Group, 2008) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ciesielski, A. Kwiecień, K. Stypuła, Vibration propagation in layers closed to the surface of the soil – Experimental investigation in situ (Cracow University of Technology, Cracow, 1999) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tatara, K. Stypuła, Analysis of the results of measurements of ground vibration and some elements of the surface during the test of Pendolino train and other trains on the line CMK in agreed locations in the track No. 1, section Psary - GóraWłodowska, (Cracow University of Technology, Cracow, 2013) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- K. Stypuła, Effect of vibration of communication on buildings and people staying in them, p. 120–131, Building Materials, no. 3 (SIGMA-NOT, 2009)(in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- E. Maciąg, J. Chełmecki and T. Tatara, Investigation of ground and low-rise buildings vibrations caused by city traffic, Engineering and Construction, pp. 135–140, 5 (PZIiTB, 2005) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-85/B-02170:1985, Evaluation of the harmfulness of building vibrations due to ground motion (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.