E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- A. Pawłowski, L. Pawłowski: Monographs of the Committee of Environmental Engineering PAS, vol. 25, Lublin (2004)
- M. Wzorek, KoziołM., W. Ścierski, J Air Waste Manage, 60, 12, 1487–1493 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Wzorek, T. Baran, M. Ostrowski, Cement Wapno Beton, 18, 4, 207–215 (2013)
- R. Roskovic´, D. Bjegovic´, Cement Concrete Res., 35, 974–978 (2005) [CrossRef]
- PN-EN 15167-2:2006 Ground granulated blast furnace slag for use in concrete, mortar and grout. Definitions, specifications and conformity criteria
- PN-EN 197-1:2012 Cement. Composition, specifications and conformity criteria for common cements
- PN-EN 450-2:2006 Fly ash for concrete. Conformity evaluation
- Z. Giergiczny: Monograph 325. Cracow University of Technology. Cracow 2006.
- Bulletin of the Polish Cement Association Version of 2016.
- A. Król, Environ. Prot. Eng. 38, 4, 29–40 (2012)
- A. Król, Przem Chem., 86, 10, 971–973 (2007)
- M.L. Berndt, Constr Build Mater, 23, 2606–2613 (2009) [CrossRef]
- X. Fu, Z. Wang, W. Tao, Ch. Yang, W. Hou, Y. Dong, X. Du, Cement Concrete Res, 32, 1153–1159 (2002) [CrossRef]
- J.D. Bapat, Adv Cem Res, 13, 4, 139–155 (2001) [CrossRef]
- A. Król, D. Jagoda, Cement Wapno Beton, 17, 2, 90–101 (2012)
- BatchelorB., Manage Waste, 26, 689–698, (2006) [CrossRef]
- R. Malviya, R. Chaudhary, J Hazard Mater, B137, 267–276 (2006) [CrossRef]
- J.R. Fitch, C.R. Cheeseman, J Hazard Mater, A101, 239–255 (2003) [CrossRef]
- PN-EN 12457-4:2006 Characterisation of waste - Leaching - Compliance test for leaching of granular waste materials and sludges - Part 4: One stage batch test at a liquid to solid ratio of 10 I/kg for materials with particle size below 10 mm (without or with size reduction)
- PN-EN 12390-3:2011 Testing hardened concrete. Compressive strength of test specimen.
- Regulation of the Ministry of Economy and Labour of 7 September 2005 on the criteria and procedures allowing wastes to be stored at different types of landfills. Journal Of Laws, No. 186/2005, item 1553
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.