E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 October 2016|
- P. Janusz, M. Kaliski, A. Szurlej. Min. Res. Manag. 31(3),. 5–24 (2015) (in Polish)
- J. Paska, T. Surma. Energy Policy Journal, 16(4), (2013) (in Polish)
- L. Gawlik, (ed.), Coal for the Polish energy sector in the perspective of 2,050 years – scenario analyzes. p. 299 (2013) (in Polish)
- The Energy Policy of Poland until 2030. Ministry of Economy (2009)
- R. Szczerbowski. En. Pol. J. 16(4), 35–47 (2013) (in Polish)
- M. Kaliski, A. Szurlej, L. Gawlik, Perspectives of hard coal sector development in Poland until 2050. [In:] Współczesne oblicza i dylematy restrukturyzacji. Oprac. i red. nauk. A. Jaki, M. Kowalik, p. 355–365 (2015) (in Polish)
- The Energy Policy of Poland until 2050 – Project. Ministry of Economy (2015) (in Polish)
- International Energy Agency, World Energy Outlook 2014 (2015)
- U. Lorenz. En. Pol. J. 18(4), 5–18 (2015) (in Polish)
- HIS Energy “US supply and demand balance sheet – Monthly”, May 2015
- The report from the studies conducted in July and August 2015 by the The Energy Studies Institute (Polish: Instytut Studiów Energetycznych, ISE) (previously unpublished) (in Polish)
- T. Olkuski. En. Pol. J. 18(3), 87–98, (2015) (in Polish)
- U. Ozga-Blaschke. Przeg. Górn. 5, 26–31 (2014) (in Polish)
- K. Stala-Szlugaj. En. Pol. J. 17(4), 65–76 (2014) (in Polish)
- Z. Grudziński. Przeg. Górn. 5, 9–16 (2014) (in Polish)
- Z. Grudziński. En. Pol. J. 17(4), 37–50 (2014) (in Polish)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.