E3S Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2016i-DUST 2016 – Inter-Disciplinary Underground Science & Technology
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 December 2016|
- T.N. Alotaiby, S.A. Alshebeili, T. Alshawi, I. Ahmad, F.E. Abd El-Samie, EEG seizure detection and prediction algorithms: a survey, EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing 2014, 1–21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kubicki, W. Scheuler, H. Wittenbecher, Short-term sleep EEG recordings after partial sleep deprivation as a routine procedure in order to uncover epileptic phenomena: an evaluation of 719 EEG recordings, Epilepsy Res. Suppl., 2, 217–230 (1991) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jeong, EEG dynamics in patients with Alzheimer's disease, Clinical neuro-physiology, 115, 1490–1505 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zikov, S. Bibian, G.A. Dumont, M. Huzmezan, C.R. Ries, Quantifying cortical activity during general anesthesia using wavelet analysis, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 53, 617–632 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Howard, D.S. Rizzuto, J.B. Caplan, J.R. Madsen, J. Lisman, R. Aschenbrenner-Scheibe, A. Schulze-Bonhage, M.J. Kahana, Gamma oscillations correlate with working memory load in humans, Cerebral cortex 13, 1369–1374 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zandi, G.A. Dumont, M.J. Yedlin, P. Lapeyrie, C. Sudre, S. Gaffet, Scalp EEG Acquisition in a Low-Noise Environment: A Quantitative Assessment, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 58, 2407–2417 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zandi, G.A. Dumont, M.J. Yedlin, P. Lapeyrie, C. Sudre, S. Gaffet, Analysis of scalp EEG recorded in a low-noise environment, EDP Sciences (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Stockwell, L. Mansinha, R.P. Lowe, Localization of the complex spectrum: the S transform, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 44, 998–1001 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- N. Axmacher, D.P. Schmitz, T. Wagner, C.E. Elger, J. Fell, Interactions between medial temporal lobe, prefrontal cortex, and inferior temporal regions during visual working memory: a combined intracranial EEG and functional magnetic resonance imaging study, The Journal of Neuroscience 28, 7304–7312 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Zhang, L. Hu, Y.S. Hung, A. Mouraux, G.D. Iannetti, Gamma-band oscillations in the primary somatosensory cortex—a direct and obligatory correlate of subjective pain intensity, The Journal of Neuroscience 32, 7429–7438 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.