E3S Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2016i-DUST 2016 – Inter-Disciplinary Underground Science & Technology
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 December 2016|
- Born, M., Wolf, E. (2000), Principles of optics: electromagnetic theory of propagation, interference and diffraction of light. Cambridge University Press [Google Scholar]
- Stockwell, R.G., Mansinha, L., & Lowe, R.P. (1996), Localization of the complex spectrum: the S transform, IEEE transactions on signal processing, 44(3), 998–1001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deschamps, G., & Mast, P. (1973), Poincaré sphere representation of partially polarized fields. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 21(3), 474–478 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murray, C.D., & Dermott, S.F. (1999), Solar system dynamics, Cambridge University Press [Google Scholar]
- Pinnegar, C.R. (2006), Polarization analysis and polarization filtering of three-component signals with the time—frequency S transform. Geophysical Journal International, 165(2), 596–606 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Labonne C., Sèbe O., Gaffet, S., Schindelé, F., Boyer D., Decitre J.B. and Cavaillou A., (2016) Seismic wavefield polarization – Part II: Definition of a parameter system in three-dimensional (3D) space, example case review using LSBB seismic station data [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.