E3S Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20174th Scientific and Technical Conference on Modern Technologies and Energy Systems, WTiUE 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power systems and equipment|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- Kehlhofer R.: Combined-cycle gas & steam turbine power plants. PennWell Publishing Company 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson J.: Flow-accelerated corrosion in HRSGs. AEP Plant engineering programs, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Jackson P., Moelling D., Anderson F., Malloy J.: Operating experience of large reheat HRSGs in merchant service. Tetra Engineering Group/Tetra Engineering Europe. Source: www.tetra-eng.com [Google Scholar]
- Pearson M., Anderson R.: Measurement of damaging thermal transients in F-Class horizontal HRSGs. ETD International Seminar in Cyclic Operation of Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs), June 24 2005, in London, UK. [Google Scholar]
- EPRI - Field Guide: Boiler Tube Failure 1017471 - Final Report, December 2009. [Google Scholar]
- www.wydawnictwo-gorscy.pl/pdf/bgp_folder.pdf – website. [Google Scholar]
- www.ec.zgora.pl/technologia/urzadzenia-wytworcze–website. [Google Scholar]
- Pro Novum Ltd.–Report LM System PRO+® no 21.1591/2015 – unpublished elaboration. [Google Scholar]
- Pro Novum Ltd.–Technical Opinion no 022.1081/2015 – unpublished elaboration. [Google Scholar]
- Pro Novum Ltd. – Report no 014.1973/2007 – unpublished elaboration. [Google Scholar]
- Pro Novum Ltd. – Report no 014.2000/2007 – unpublished elaboration. [Google Scholar]
- Pro Novum Ltd. – Report no 072.2952/2013 – unpublished elaboration. [Google Scholar]
- Pro Novum Ltd. – Report no 080.3395/2016 – unpublished elaboration. [Google Scholar]
- IMIA Working group paper 91 (15): Combined Cycle Power Plants. IMIA Annual Conference 2015, Merida (Yucatan), Mexico. [Google Scholar]
- BainD., ChristophersenD.: Some common mechanisms leading to failures in heat recovery steam generators Source:www.veoliawatertech.com [Google Scholar]
- WojtkiewiczR.: Difficulties in removing failures and in examination of heat recovery boilers for example of OU 192 heat recovery boiler failure. „Pro Novum” Conference – Katowice, October, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.