E3S Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20174th Scientific and Technical Conference on Modern Technologies and Energy Systems, WTiUE 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power systems and equipment|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- D. Mikielewicz, J. Mikielewicz, Cogenerative micro power plants–a new direction for development of power engineering? Archives of Thermodynamics, 29(4), 2008, 109–132. [Google Scholar]
- J. Mikielewicz, D. Mikielewicz, A thermodynamic criterion for selection of working fluid for subcritical and supercritical domestic micro CHP, Applied Thermal Eng., Vol. 30, 2010, 2357–2362. [Google Scholar]
- D. Mikielewicz, J. Wajs, J. Mikielewicz, Gas boiler as a heat source for the domestic micro-CHP, J. of Power Technologies, vol. 94(4), 2014, 317–322. [Google Scholar]
- J. Mikielewicz, D. Mikielewicz, Comparative study of selected fluids for use in supercritical ORC. Arch. of Thermodynamics, Vol. 30(2), 2009, 3–14. [Google Scholar]
- J. Mikielewicz, D. Mikielewicz, Optimal boiling temperature for ORC installation, Archives of Thermodynamics, Vol. 33(3), 2012, 27–37. [Google Scholar]
- D. Mikielewicz, J. Mikielewicz, E. Ihnatowicz, T. Muszyński, J. Wajs, W. Rybiński, Selected aspects of designing and testing of heat exchangers for ORC in the domestic microCHP, IMP PAN, 2013 (in PL). [Google Scholar]
- J. Mikielewicz, D. Mikielewicz, Thermal-hydraulic issues of flow boiling and condensation in organic Rankine cycle heat exchangers, Archives of Thermodynamics, vol. 33(1), 2012, 41–66. [Google Scholar]
- Refprop 9.0. National Institute of Standards, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Engineering Equation Solver (EES) website F-Chart Software http://www.fchart.com. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.