E3S Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20174th Scientific and Technical Conference on Modern Technologies and Energy Systems, WTiUE 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nanofluids, fluid mechanics and heat transfer|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- P. Ocłoń, M. Bittelli, P. Cisek, E. Kroener, M. Pilarczyk, D. Taler, R.V. Rao, A. Vallati, The performance analysis of a new thermal backfill material for underground power cable system Applied Thermal Engineering, 108, pp. 233–250 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ocłoń, P. Cisek, D. Taler, M. Pilarczyk, T. Szwarc, Optimizing of the underground power cable bedding using momentum-type particle swarm optimization method Energy, 92, pp. 230–239 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ocłoń, P. Cisek, M. Pilarczyk, D. Taler, Numerical simulation of heat dissipation processes in underground power cable system situated in thermal backfill and buried in a multilayered soil Energy Conversion and Management, 95, pp. 352–370 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ocłoń, D. Taler, P. Cisek, M. Pilarczyk, Fem- Based Thermal Analysis of Underground Power Cables Located in Backfills Made of Different Materials Strength of Materials, 47 (5), pp. 770–780 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cisek, P. Ocłoń, M. Pilarczyk. Thermal analysis of operating conditions for The 400 kV underground power cable transmission line as a power plant delivery system. Rynek Energii; 114:70–7 [in polish] (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kroener, A. Vallati, M. Bittelli, Numerical simulation of coupled heat, liquid water and water vapor in soils for heat dissipation of underground electrical power cables. App Therm Eng; 70:510–23 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.T. Farouki: Thermal properties od soils, Series Rock Soil Mech, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Becker, B.A. Fricke: Effects of saturation and dry density on soil thermal conductivity, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bittelli, G. S. Campbell, F. Tomei; Transport in the Soil-Plant-Atmosphere System, Oxford University Press (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Campbell, J.R. Jungbauer, W.R. Bidlake, R.D. Hungerford. Predicting the effect of temperature on soil thermal conductivity. Soil Sci; 5:307–13 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Usowicz, J. Lipiec, J.B Usowicz, W. Marczewski. Effects of aggregate size on soil thermal conductivity: Comparison of measured and model-predicted data. Int J Heat Mass Tran, 2:536–41 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. De Vries, N.H. Afgan. Heat and mass transfer in the biosphere. John Wiley and Sons; (1975) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. De Vries. Thermal properties of soils. In: WR Van Wijk, editor. Physics of plant environment. Amsterdam: North-Holland Publishing Company; p. 210–35. (1963) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14688-2, Geotechnical investigation and testing – Identification and classification of soil – Part 2: Principles for a classification. [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kersten. Thermal properties of soil. Bull Univ Minn Inst Technol 52:1–225 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bittelli, F. Ventura, G.S. Campbell, R.L. Snyder, F. Gallegati, P.R. Pisa. Coupling of heat, water vapor, and liquid water fluxes to compute evaporation in bare soils. J Hydrol 3–4:191–205 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Gori, S. Corasaniti . New model to evaluate the effective thermal conductivity of three-phase soils. Int Commun Heat Mass 47:1–6 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Sepaskhah, L. Boersma. Thermal conductivity of soils as a function of temperature and water content. Soil Sci Soc Am J, 43:439–44 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kasubuchi. Heat conduction model of saturated soil and estimation of thermal conductivity of soil solid phase. Soil Sci, 138:240–7 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Tarnawski, T. Mosome, W.H. Leong, G. Bovesecchi, P. Coppa. Thermal conductivity of standard sands. Part I. Dry-state conditions. Int J Thermophys, 30:949–68 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Peters-Lidard, E. Blackburn, X. Liang, E.F. Wood. The effect of soil thermal conductivity parameterization on surface energy fluxes and temperatures. J Atmos Sci, 55:1209–24 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.