E3S Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20174th Scientific and Technical Conference on Modern Technologies and Energy Systems, WTiUE 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Renewable energy sources|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- K. Stanisz, District Heating, Heating, Ventilation, 41, 9, (2010, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- The Ordinance of the Minister of Transport, Construction and Maritime Economy of 5 July 2013 amending the ordinance on technical conditions which must be fulfilled by buildings and their locations, Journal of Laws of 13/8/2013, No. 926 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- The Ordinance of the Minister of Infrastructure of 3 June 2013 on the methodology for calculating the energy performance of buildings and flats or parts of building constituting an independent technical and functional entity and the method of drawing up and samples of their energy performance certificates, Journal of Laws No. 2014, item 888 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zimny, Renewable sources of energy in energyefficient constructions, (Polish Geothermal Association, Krakow, 2010, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kostowski, Exercises on heat transfer, (Silesian University of Technology Publishing House, Gliwice, 2006, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Emission factors and calorific values of fuel as well as typical meteorological years and statistical climate data for energy performance calculations. http://mib.gov.pl/2-wskazniki_emisji_wartosci_opalowe_paliwa.htm#, (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dopke, Calculating the number of heating degreedays according to the method of Eurostat, (ogrzewnictwo.pl, 2010, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Erbs, S.A. Klein, W. A. Beckman, Estimation of degree-days and ambient temperature bin data from monthly average temperature, ASHRAE J, June, (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.