E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- Central Statistical Office. Energy from renewable sources in 2014. Series: Statistical Information and Elaborations. Warsaw (2015)
- Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009 on the promotion of the use of Energy from renewable sources and amending and subsequently repealing Directives 2001/77/EC and 2003/30/EC, Official Journal of the EU L 140 (5.6.2009).
- Directive 2001/81/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2001 on national emission ceilings for certain atmospheric pollutants, Official Journal of the EU L 309 (27.11.2001).
- Central Statistical Office. Energy consumption in households in 2009. Series: Statistical Information and Elaborations. Warsaw (2012).
- Central Statistical Office. Energy consumption in households in 2012. Series: Statistical Information and Elaborations. Warsaw (2014).
- O. Renn, J.P. Marshall. Coal, nuclear and renewable energy policies in Germany: From the 1950s to the “Energiewende”. Energy Policy 99 (2016) pp. 224–232. [CrossRef]
- S. Strunz, E. Gawel, P. Lehmann. The political economy of renewable energy policies in Germany and the EU. Energy Policy 42 (2016) pp.33–41.
- Central Statistical Office. Energy from renewable sources in 2013. Series: Statistical Information and Elaborations. Warsaw (2014).
- R. Scarpa. K. Willis. Willingness-to-pay for renewable energy: Primary and discretionary choice of British households’ for micro-generation technologies. Energy Economics 32 (2010) pp. 129–136. [CrossRef]
- I. Diaz –Rainey, J. K. Ashton. Profiling potential green electricity tariff adopters: green consumerism as an environmental policy tool? Business Strategy and the Environment 20 (2011) pp. 456–470. [CrossRef]
- L. Lampropoulos, G. Vanalme, W. Kling. A methodology for modeling the behavior of electricity prosumers within the smart grid. Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe (ISGT Europe), 2010 IEEE PES (October 2010) pp. 1–8. [CrossRef]
- Federacja Konsumentów. Jak zostać prosumentem. Raport Federacji Konsumentów (2015).
- A. Kollmus, J. Agyeman. Mind the Gap: Why do people act environmentally and what are the barriers to pro-environmental behaviour, Environmental Education Research, 8 (2002) pp. 239–260. [CrossRef]
- H. Meffert, M Kirchgeorg. Marktorientiertes Umweltmanagement. Poeschel Verlag. Stuttgart (1992).
- Ph. Kotler. Marketing. Analiza, planowanie, wdrażanie i kontrola. Gebethner i S-ka, Warszawa (1994).
- X. Yuan, J. Zuo, C. Ma. Social acceptance of solar Energy technologies in China – End users’ perspective. Energy Policy 39 (2011) pp. 1031–1036. [CrossRef]
- S. Taherian, M. Pias, G. Coulouris, J. Crowcroft. Profiling energy use in Households and Office Space. e-Energy’10 Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Energy-Efficient Computing and Networking (2010) pp. 21–30. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.