E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- European Council – Conclusions on 2030 Climate and Energy Policy Framework. Brussels, 23 and 24 October 2014
- European Commission. Press Release Database. Energy Union and Climate Action: Driving Europe’s transition to a low carbon economy. Brussels, July 2016
- P. Kaszyński, J. Kamiński, Mirowski T. – A proposal for an implementation of the transport sector model under Polish conditions. Energy policy Journal (2013)
- National Centre for Emissions Management (KOBiZE) - Poland’s Informative Inventory Report 2016. Warsaw, February 2016
- R. Smokers, A. De Buck, M. Van Valkengoed – Marginal abatement costs for greenhouse gasemission reduction in transport compared with other sectors. Delft, May 2009.
- Argonne National Laboratory. Energy and Power Evaluation Program (ENPEPBALANCE). Brief Model Overview – Version 2.25. Chicago Illinois, January 2008
- Ministry of Finance – Macroeconomic assumptions for the local government unit forecasting purposes. Warsaw, May 2016.
- Central Statistical Office – Projections of population in Poland in years 2014-2050. Warsaw, October 2014.
- International Energy Agency – World Energy Outlook 2015. Paris, November 2015.
- J. Waśkiewicz, Z. Chłopek, Pawlak P. – Professional forecasts of the road transport activity changes. Motor Transport Institute, Warsaw October 2012.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.