E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- H. Bilirgen, Slagging in PC boilers and developing mitigation strategies. Fuel 115, pp. 618–624 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Harding, D. C. O’Connor, Ash deposition impact in the power industry, Fuel Processing Techn. 88, pp. 1082–1093 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Romeo, R. Gareta, Hybrid System for Fouling Control in Biomass Boiler, Eng. Apps. of Artificial Intelligence 19, pp. 915–925 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Romeo, R. Gareta, Fouling Control in Biomass Boiler. Biomass and Bioenergy 33, pp. 854–861 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. U. Syed, N. J. Simms, J. E. Oakey, Fireside corrosion of superheaters: Effect of air and oxy-firing of coal and biomass. Fuel 101, pp. 62–73 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Taler, M. Trojan, D. Taler, Monitoring of Ash Fouling and Internal Scale Deposits in Pulverized Coal Fired Boilers, Nova Science Publishers, New York (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Poniewski, A. Salij, J. Stępień, Impact of biomass co-firing on selected parameters of a 225MW power unit, J. of Power Techn. 95, pp. 84–90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Othman, J. Purbolaksono, B. Ahmad, Failure investigation on deformed superheater tubes. Eng. Failure Analysis 16, pp. 329–339 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Ray, Y. N. Tiwari, R. K. Sinha, P. K. Roy, S. K. Sinha, R. Singh, S. Chaudhuri, Remnant life assessment of service-exposed pendent superheater tubes. Eng. Failure Analysis 9, pp. 83–92 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Kuznetsov, V. V. Mitor, I. E. Dubovskij, and E. S. Karasina, Thermal Calculations of Steam Boilers. Standard Method, Energy, Moscow, Russia (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Blokh, Heat Transfer in Steam Boiler Furnaces, Hemisphere, Washington, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kakaç, Boilers, Evaporators, and Condensers, Wiley, New York (1991). [Google Scholar]
- J. Taler (Ed.), Thermal and Flow Processes in Large Steam Boilers. Modeling and Monitoring, WNT, Warsaw (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ASME PTC 4. Fired Steam Generators. Performance Test Codes, The ASME, New York (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wagner, H. J. Kretzschmar, International Steam Tables Properties of Water and Steam Based on the Industrial Formulation IAPWS-IF97, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Taler, D. Taler, P. Ludowski,. Measurements of local heat flux to membrane water walls of combustion chambers, Fuel 115, pp. 70–83 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Taler, D. Taler,. Measurement of Heat Flux and Heat Transfer Coefficient. Chapter 1, in: Heat Flux: Processes, Measurement Techniques and Applications, Editors: G. Cirimele and M. D’elia, Nova Science Publishers New York, pp. 1–104 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Taler, D. Taler, Measurements of Local Heat Flux and Water-Side Heat Transfer Coefficient in Water Wall Tubes, Chapter 1, in Heat Transfer, Editor: D. M. Salim Newaz Kazi, InTech, Rijeka – Shanghai, pp. 3–34 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.