E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- Gilliard, E. and W. Lewis, Production of pure carbon dioxide. 1954. [Google Scholar]
- Thon, A., et al., Operational experience with a system of coupled fluidized beds for chemical looping combustion of solid fuels using ilmenite as oxygen carrier. Applied Energy, 2014. 118: p. 309–317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krzywanski, J. and W. Nowak, Modeling of bed-to-wall heat transfer coefficient in a large-scale CFBC by fuzzy logic approach. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2016. 94: p. 327–334. [Google Scholar]
- Krzywanski, J., et al., A generalized model of SO2 emissions from large- and small-scale CFB boilers by artificial neural network approach Part 1. The mathematical model of SO2 emissions in air-firing, oxygen-enriched and oxycombustion CFB conditions. Fuel Processing Technology, 2015. 137: p. 66–74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krzywanski, J., et al., A generalized model of SO2 emissions from large- and small-scale CFB boilers by artificial neural network approach Part 2. SO2 emissions from large- and pilot-scale CFB boilers in O-2/N-2, O-2/CO2 and O-2/RFG combustion atmospheres. Fuel Processing Technology, 2015. 139: p. 73–85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krzywanski, J. and W. Nowak, Artificial Intelligence Treatment of SO2 Emissions from CFBC in Air and Oxygen-Enriched Conditions. Journal of Energy Engineering, 2016. 142(1). [Google Scholar]
- Krzywanski, J., et al., The Non-Iterative Estimation of Bed-to-Wall Heat Transfer Coefficient in a CFBC by Fuzzy Logic Methods. Procedia Engineering, 2016, 157, p. 66–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krzywanski, J., R. Rajczyk, and W. Nowak, Model research of gas emissions from lignite and biomass co-combustion in a large scale CFB boiler. Chemical and Process Engineering-Inzynieria Chemiczna I Procesowa, 2014. 35(2): p. 217–231. [Google Scholar]
- Krzywanski, J., et al., A 1.5D model of a complex geometry laboratory scale fuidized bed CLC. Equipment. Powder Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Li, T.W., et al., CFD simulations of circulating fluidized bed risers, part I: Grid study. Powder Technology, 2014. 254: p. 170–180. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kroll, N., The ADIGMA Project, in Adigma-a European Initiative on the Development of Adaptive Higher-Order Variational Methods for Aerospace Applications: Results of a Collaborative Research Project Funded by the European Union, 2006-2009, N. Kroll, et al., Editors. 2010, Springer-Verlag Berlin: Berlin. p. 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Jamrozik, A., et al., Numerical simulation of two-stage combustion in SI engine with prechamber. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2013. 37(5): p. 2961–2982. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gnatowska, R., A Study of Downwash Effects on Flow and Dispersion Processes around Buildings in Tandem Arrangement. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 2015. 24(4): p. 1571–1577. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spiegel, M., et al., Tetrahedral vs. polyhedral mesh size evaluation on flow velocity and wall shear stress for cerebral hemodynamic simulation. Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 2011. 14(1): p. 9–22. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.