E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- H. Li, W. Ma, Y. Lian and X. Wang, “Estimating daily global solar radiation by day of year in China”. Applied Energy, 87: pp. 3011–3017. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hersch and K. Zweibel, “Basic photovoltaic principles and methods”. Antimicrob. Agents Chemother., Vol. 58, no. 12, pp. 7250–7, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- A.Q. Jakhrani, A.K. Othman, A.R.H. Rigit and S.R. Samo, “A simple method for the estimation of global solar radiation from sunshine hours and other meteorological parameters” IEEE ICSET 2010, pp. 6–9, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nema, R.K. Nema and S. Rangnekar, “A current and future state of art development of hybrid energy system using wind and PV-solar: A review” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 13(8): pp. 2096–2103, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Nfah, J.M. Ngundam and R. Tchinda, “Modeling of solar/diesel/battery hybrid power systems for far-north Cameroon”, Renewable Energy, 32: pp. 832–844, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Y. Tadros, “Uses of sunshine duration to estimate the global solar radiation over eight meteorological stations in Egypt,” Renewable Energy, 21 (2), pp. 231–246, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Deshmukh, S.S. Deshmukh, “Modeling of hybrid renewable energy systems” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 12(1): pp. 235–249, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sabziparvar, “A simple formula for estimating global solar radiation in central arid deserts of Iran”. Renewable Energy, 33: pp. 1002–1010 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Evseev and A.I. Kudish, “The assessment of different models to predict the global solar radiation on a surface tilted to the south”, Solar Energy, 83: pp. 377–388, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Soga, H. Akasaka and H. Nimiya, “A comparison of methods to estimate hourly total irradiation on tilted surfaces from hourly global irradiation on a horizontal surface”, Kagoshima University, 1-4-7, Korimoto, Kagoshima, 890–0065, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.Q. Jakhrani, A.K. Othman, A.R.H. Rigit, S.R. Samo and S.A. Kamboh, “A novel analytical model for optimal sizing of standalone photovoltaic systems” Energy, 46, pp. 675–682, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Duffie, W. Beckman “Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes” 4th edition, Wiley, New York, NY, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- H. Antonio, S. Hegedus, “Handbook of photovoltaic science and engineering”, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Erbs, S. Klein, J. Duffie, “Estimation of the diffuse radiation fraction for hourly, daily, and monthly-average global radiation”, Solar Energy,(1982) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mahammad, Encyclopaedia of Geomorphology, pp. 66, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Shukla, S. Rangnekar, and K. Sudhakar, “Comparative study of isotropic and anisotropic sky models to estimate solar radiation incident on tilted surface: A case study for Bhopal, India”, Energy Reports, 1, pp. 96–103, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, R. Jordan, “The long term average performance of flat plate solar energy collectors”, Solar Energy, 7, pp. 53−7, (1963) [Google Scholar]
- VA. Graham, KGT. Hollands “A method to generate synthetic hourly solar radiation globally”, Solar Energy, 44(6), pp. 333–341, (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Whiteman and K. J. Allwine, “Extraterrestrial solar radiation on inclined surfaces”,1, 3 (1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.