E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- Regulation of the Minister of Economy of September 17 1999 on safety and hygiene of work with equipment and power installations (in polish), Dz. U. 1999 r., Nr 80, poz. 912 [Google Scholar]
- Announcement of the Ministry of Economy dated December 12 2012 concerning the detailed list of actions targeted at energy efficiency improvement (in polish), M. P. 2013 r., poz. 15 [Google Scholar]
- Act of May 20 2016 about Energy Efficiency (in polish), Dz. U. 2016 r., poz. 831 [Google Scholar]
- Operating instructions of the energy boiler OP-140 (unpublished) [Google Scholar]
- Material companies RAFAKO (Figure concept of OP-140) [Google Scholar]
- S. Łopata, Heat not Lost-2015, Energy Efficiency, thermal insulation industry, Ed. Z. Plutecki, Studies and Monographs, 30–36 (Heat not Lost Sp. z o.o., Cracow 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kocot, Classification and Heat Loss Analysis of Thermal Bridges in Power Boiler OP-140, Thesis engineering, Cracow University of Technology (2016) [Google Scholar]
- German standard VDI 4610: VDI 4610 Blatt 1:2012-12, Energieeffizienz betriebstechnischer Anlagen Wärme - und Kälteschutz (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sobociński, Z. Nagórski, T. Kośmicki, Collection of tasks of technical thermodynamics (Publishing Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw 1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.