E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- X. Luo, J. Wang, M. Dooner, J. Clarke, Overview of current development in electrical energy storage technologies and the application potential in power system operation, Applied Energy 137, 511–536 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Harrop, An Introduction to Energy Harvesting (IDTechEx, www.IDTechEx.com, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Spices, L. Mateu, M. Pollak, Handbook of Energy Harvesting Power Supplies and Applications (Pan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd., Singapore, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Leszczynski, K. Kastelik, R. Kaminski, et al., A device for processing pulses of gravitational energy into electricity, patent pending No. P.414139, Polish Patent Office, Warsaw, Poland (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Tomasik, A. Plewa, J.S. Leszczynski, Electronic system for pulse energy storage (Bulletin of the Polish Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Association 9, 14th Symposium onFast ionic conductors: 22–25.09.2015, Bialka Tatrzanska, Poland, 58, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Meeker, Finite Element Method Magnetics (Version 4.2, User’s Manual, October 25, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.