E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- I. Gibson, D. Rosen, B. Stucker, Additive Manufacturing Technologies (Springer, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. D’Aveni, 2013. Harv. Bus. Rev. 91, 34–35 (2013) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Muthu, M. M. Savalani, Handbook of Sustainability in Additive Manufacturing (Springer 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Quadrennial Technology Review 2015, Innovating Clean Energy Technologies in Advanced Manufacturing. U.S. Department of Energy [Google Scholar]
- Quadrennial Technology Review 2015, Additive Manufacturing Technology Assessment, U.S. Department of Energy [Google Scholar]
- R. Huang, M. Riddle, D. Graziano, J. Warren, S. Das, S. Nimbalkar, J. Cresko, E. Masenet, J. Clean. Prod. 135, 1559–1570 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gebler, A. J.M. Schoot Uiterkamp, C. Visser, Energ. Policy 74, 158–167 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wohlers Report 2014, 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing State of the Industry, Annual Worldwide Progress Report, Wohlers Associates, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- The ASTM International Committee F42 on Additive Manufacturing Technologies [Google Scholar]
- 3-D Printing: Sustainability Opportunities and Challenges, BSR Report 2015 [Google Scholar]
- C. McAlister, J Wood, eceee Industrial Summer Study (2014), [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Dougles, S.W. Gilbert, Costs and Cost Effectiveness of Additive Manufacturing, NIST Special Publication 1176 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Despeisse, S. Ford, Centre for Technology Management working paper series, University of Cambridge, 3, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- S. Huang, P. Liu, A. Mokasdar, L. Hou, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Tech. 67, 1191–1203 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.