E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- L. Kasprzyk, K. Bednarek, Selection of the hybrid electric energy storage for the electric vehicle. Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, Vol. 91, No. 12, pp. 129–132, (2015)(in polish)
- A. A. Jamali, N. M. Nor, T. Ibrahim, Energy storage systems and their sizing techniques in power systems - a review. IEEE Conference on Energy Conversion, pp. 215–220, (2015)
- X. Wu, D. Freese, A. Cabrera, W. A. Kitch, Electric vehicles energy consumption measurement and estimation. Transportation Research Part D 34, pp. 52–67, (2015) [CrossRef]
- L. Kasprzyk, A. Tomczewski, K. Bednarek, Efficiency and economics aspects in electromagnetic and optimization calculations of electrical systems. Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, Vol. 88, No. 7B, pp. 57–60, (2012)
- L. Kasprzyk, Optimization of Lighting Systems with the use of the Parallelized Genetic Algorithm on Multi-Core Processors using the.NET Technology. Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, Vol. 88, No. 7B, pp. 131–133, (2012)
- Statistical pocketbook 2015. The European Council On Clean Transport. http://www.theicct.org. [access: 01.09.2016]
- L. Kasprzyk, Electric vehicles and the issues related to the selection of the electric energy storage in the aspect of environment protection. Europejski Wymiar Bezpieczeństwa Energetycznego a Ochrona Środowiska, pp. 691–708, (2015) (in polish)
- M. Ceraolo, New dynamical models of lead-acid batteries. IEEE Transactions On Power Systems, Vol. 15, No.4, (November 2000) [CrossRef]
- H. He, R. Xiong, Y. Chang, Dynamic modeling and simulation on a hybrid power system for electric vehicle applications. Energies 3, pp. 1821–1830, (2010) [CrossRef]
- R. Carter, A. Cruden, P. J. Hall, A. S. Zaher, An Improved Lead-Acid Battery Pack Model for Use in Power Simulations of Electric Vehicles. IEEE transactions on Energy Conversion, No. 1 (27), pp. 21–28, (March 2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Barsali, M. Ceraolo, Dynamical Models of Lead-Acid Batteries: Implementation Issues. IEEE Transactions On Energy Conversion, Vol. 17, No. 1, (March 2002)
- C. De Cauwer, J. Van Mierlo, T. Coosemans, Energy Consumption Prediction for Electric Vehicles based On Real-World Data. Energies 8, pp. 8573–8593, (2015) [CrossRef]
- T.J. Barlow, S. Latham, I.S. McCrae, P.G. Boulter, A reference book of driving cycles for use in the measurement of road vehicle emissions. Published Project Report PPR354, Version 3, TRL Limited, (June 2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.