E3S Web Conf.
Volume 15, 2017The 1st Scientific Practical Conference “International Innovative Mining Symposium (in memory of Prof. Vladimir Pronoza)”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Innovative Mining Equipment|
|Published online||07 April 2017|
- K. Uno, K. Imaie, K. Maekawa, G. Smith, A. Suyama, Hitachi Review, 62, 99 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Graham Lumley, Matt McKee, Mining for efficiency (in PwC Australia, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Reliably Safely Sustainably Electrical Solutions For Mining (GE Energy, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Baybakov, Questions of electronics, 4:2, 112 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Artemyev, V.S. Potapenko, S.L. Ivanov, E.A. Kremcheev et al., Mining Equipment and Electromechanics, 9, 31 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- CRCmining annual report (2004-2005) [Google Scholar]
- Aditya Tirta Pratama, Armand Omar Moeis Farizal., Proceeding of International Seminar on Industrial Engineering and Management, 7 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Enhancing efficiency in mining Safe and reliable control of motor-driven applications (ABB, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Zavyalov, I. Yu. Semykina, Proceedings of symposium “Advances in geotechnical and structural engineering”, Qingdao, China, 445 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Doronin, Proceedings of the universities. Mining Journal, 5, 86 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kaminskaya, Proceedings of the universities. Mining Journal, 5, 154 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kluchev, L.V. Zhiltsov, Yu. T. Kalashnikov, Electricity, 7, 28 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bronov, V.P. Kochetkov, A.A. Kolesnikov, R.G. Reyfman, Proceedings of the universities. Mining Journal, 7, 106 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Zavyalov, I. Yu. Semykina, International transaction and application “Electric technic, electromechanics and electric technology“, 69 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kashirskikh, A. Gargayev, V. Zavyalov, I. Semykina, Proceedings of the 8th Russian-Chinese Symposium «Coal in the 21st Century: Mining, Processing, Safety», 274 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.