E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Storage: Battery Modelling and Ground / Flight Testing|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- D. Genc, C. Thwaite, “Proba-1 and Mars Express: An ABSL Lithium-Ion Legacy”, European Space Power Conference, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Curzon, C. Thwaite, R. Buckle, “Lithium-Ion Battery Performance on board geostationary and lunar orbiter NASA missions - SDO and LRO”, European Space Power Conference, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Borthomieu, D. Gambini, “Saft Li-Ion VES140S Battery Flight Experience Return on TAS Space Bus Platforms”, 10th European Space Power Conference, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Final report TRP activity “Battery capacity estimation based on modelling and advanced data processing techniques”, ESA Contract Nr. 4000114068. [Google Scholar]
- A. Fernandez, G. D’Accolti, B. Buergler, B. Garcia, “PEPS. A Tool for Power System Simulation”, 10th European Space Power Conference, ESA, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.