E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Storage: Fuel Cells|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Wærnhus, I., Vik, A., Strand, A., Tsiplakides, D., Balomenou, S., & Papazisi, K. (2011). High temperature fuel cells for future mars missions. 9th European Space Power Conference, Saint Raphael, France. [Google Scholar]
- Heggland, O.R., Wærnhus, I., Holst, B. & Ilea, C.S. Nanopowders for reversible oxygen electrodes in SOFC and SOEC (2012). 10th European SOFC Forum, Lucern, Switzerland. (B0711) [Google Scholar]
- Wærnhus, I., Ilea, C.S., Vik, A., Heggland, O.R. & Holst, B. (2014). Regenerative energy storage system for space exploration missions. 10th European Space Power Conference, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands [Google Scholar]
- Megel, S., Kusnezoff, M. et al. (2011). High Efficiency CFY-Stack for High Power Applications. ECS Transactions, 35(1). 269–277 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Megel, S., Kusnezoff, M. et al. (2012). CFY-Stack: from electrolyte supported cells to high efficiency SOFC stacks. 10th European SOFC Forum (A1203) [Google Scholar]
- Papazisi, K. M., Tsiplakides D., Balomenou S., Wærnhus, I., Vik, A., Schautz, M., (2016). Carbon tolerant fuel electrodes for reversible SOFC operating on carbon dioxide. 11th European Space Power Conference, Thessaloniki, Greece [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.