E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution: Wide Bandgap Components|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Delamare, G. (2015). GaN HEMT for space power supplies. PhD INP Toulouse. [Google Scholar]
- Delamare, G. & Maynadier, P. (2014). GaN HFET-based DCDC converters for low-power RF satellite equipment, ESPC 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Svalgaard, L. & LeSager, P. (2003). What Helio- sesimology Teaches us About the Sun. In Proc. 4th. ISCS ‘Solar Variability as an Input to the Earth’s Environment’ (Eds. H. Lacoste & H. Xerxes), ESA SP-535 (CD-ROM), European Space Agency, Noordwijk, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- GaN survey (Philippe Fayt, Vincent Przybylski, & Christophe Delepaut) 7th Wide Band Gap Semiconductors and Components Workshop. 11-12 September, 2014. Frascati (Rome), Italy [Google Scholar]
- Characterization and Application of 600 V Normally off GaN Transistors in Hard Switching DC/DC Converters (Thomas Heckel and Lothar Frey Stefan Zeltner) [Google Scholar]
- Mechanisms responsible for dynamic ON- resistance in GaN high-voltage HEMTs Proceedings of the 2012 24th International Symposium on Power Semiconductor Devices and ICs 3-7 June 2012 - Bruges, Belgium Donghyun Jin and Jesús A. del Alamo [Google Scholar]
- A very high frequency step-down DC/DC converter for spaceborne envelope-tracking SSPA (Fabien Leroy · Nicolas Le Gallou · Christophe Delepaut · Olivier Deblecker · Fortunato Dualibe) ESPC-2014 [Google Scholar]
- Status of the Wide Bandgap Working Group:Gallium Nitride Leif Scheick Jet Propulsion Laboratory, 5th NASA Electronic Parts and Packaging (NEPP) Program Electronic Technology Workshop June 23-26, 2014, NASA GSFC, Greenbelt, MD. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.