E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution: DC/DC Converters|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- D. Durrant, S. Dussy, B. Shackleton, A. Malvern. MEMS Rate Sensors in Space Becomes a Reality. AAIA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference and Exhibit. 20-23 August 2007, Hilton Head, South Carolina. [Google Scholar]
- D. Durrant, H. Crowle, J. Robertson, S.Dussy. SIREUS – Status of the European MEMS Rate Sensor. AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference and Exhibit. 19-21 August 2008, Honolulu, Hawaii. [Google Scholar]
- A. Soto, L. Jimenez, E. Lapeña, C. Delepaut. Stability Analysis for the LCL of GEO-PCDU Product. ESPC 2014, Noordwijk, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- C. Delepaut, T. Kuremyr, M. Martin, F. Tonicello. LCL Current Control Loop Stability Design. ESPC 2014, Noordwijk, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- F. Tonicello, C. Delepaut, M. Martin Alfonso, T. Perez Soriano, T. Kuremyr, M. Triggianese. Approach to Design for Stability a System Comprising a Non-Ideal Current Source and a Generic Load. ESPC 2014, Noordwijk, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.