E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution: DC/DC Converters|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- “Performance and Simplicity in Power Conversion Functions Made Possible by New European Components”, F. Tonicello, O. El Korashy, A. Pesce, 9th European Space Power Conference, Saint-Raphael, France, 6-10 June 2011 [Google Scholar]
- “High Efficient Universal Buck Boost Solar Array Regulator SAR Module”, S. Kimmelmann, W. Knorr, 10th European Space Power Conference, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, 13-17 April 2014 [Google Scholar]
- “Generation 4 eGan FETs Widening the Performance Gap with the Aging MOSFET”, A. Widow, Efficient Power Corporation, EEWeb, 28 October 2014 [Google Scholar]
- “GaN FET module performance advantage over silicon”, N. Mehta, Texas Instrument, March 2015 [Google Scholar]
- “A 90% Efficient 50 MHz Buck Converter for Space Telecom Systems”, F. Leroy, O. Deblecker, F. Dualibe, N. Le Gallou, C. Delepaut, 10th European Space Power Conference, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, 13-17 April 2014 [Google Scholar]
- “Over 10 MHz Bandwidth Envelope-Tracking DC/DC Converter for Flexible High Power GaN Amplifiers”, N. Le Gallou, D. Sardin, C. Delepaut, M. Campovecchio and S. Rochette, IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium, Baltimore, USA, 5-10 June 2011 [Google Scholar]
- “Radio-Frequency High Power Amplifier with Broadband Envelope Tracking by Means of Reversed Buck Converter”, ESA patent, publication numbers: WO2014170710, US 2016/0056770 [Google Scholar]
- “A 15 W L-Band Floating-Supply GaN RF PA for Envelope Tracking Systems in Space Applications”, T. Kuremyr, C. Delepaut, N. Ayllon, Wolfgang Heinrich, O. Bengtsson, to be submitted for publication to IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.