E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Generation Posters|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- European Cooperation for Space Standarization (2012), “ECSS-E-ST-08 “Space Enineering. Photovoltaic assemblies and components”,” ESA, Nordwijk ZH. [Google Scholar]
- ISO (2005), “ISO15387-05. Space Systems - Single-junction solar cells - Measurement and calibration procedures,” ISO. [Google Scholar]
- NASA (1968), “Design and Construction of the 15-ft-Beam Solar Simulator SS15B,” NASA, Pasadena, CA. [Google Scholar]
- D. Rivola, S. Dittman, M. Pravettoni, G. Friesen and D. Chianese (2014), “High-Speed Multi-Channel System for Solar Simulator Irradiance Non-Uniformity Measurment,” Photovoltaic Specialist Conference (PVSC), IEEE 40th. [Google Scholar]
- K. Emery, S. Winter, S. Pinegar and D. Nalley (2006), “Linearity Testing of Photovoltaic Cells,” in 4th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion (WCPEC-4) IEEE, Waikoloa. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.