E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Generation Posters|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- C. Barber and A. Gras (2014), “SPASOLAB’s Low Temperature Solar Array Coupon Electrical Performance under Continuous Light Test Setup,” in 10th European Space Power Conference (ESPC), Noordwijkerhout, Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- K. Emery, S. Winter, S. Pinegar and D. Nalley (2006), “Linearity Testing of Photovoltaic Cells,” in 4th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion (WCPEC-4) IEEE, Waikoloa. [Google Scholar]
- Hamamatsu Corporation (2014), Opto-Semiconductor Handbook. Chapter 2 Si Photodiode, Hamamatsu Photonics Solid State Division. [Google Scholar]
- Energy Research Centre of the Netherlands (ECN), “IVFIT curve fitting program,” ECN, 2015. [Online]. Available: https://www.ecn.nl/units/zon/products-services/i-v-curve-fitting-program-ivfit. [Accessed february 2016]. [Google Scholar]
- H. R. M. Wolf (1961), “Series resistance effects on solar cell measurements,” in Pacific General Meeting of the AIEE, Salt Lake City, Utah. [Google Scholar]
- T. Luka, S. Eiternick and M. Turek (2014), “Determination of the Current and illuminatino dependent series resistance using LED Solar Simulators,” in 29th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, Amsterdam, NL. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.