E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Storage Posters|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- B.E. Conway, Electrochemical Super capacitors Scientific Fundamentals and Technological Applications, Kluwer and Plenum, New York, USA, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Miller, “CAPACITORS, Overview”, Encyclopedia of Electrochemical Power Sources, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2009, 587–599. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Gineste, D. Loup, P. Mattesco, N. Neugnot, “Preliminary Evaluation of Commercial Supercapacitors for Space Applications”, 9th European Space Power Conference, Saint Raphael, France, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- T. Shimizu, C. Underwood, “Super-capacitor energy storage for micro-satellites: Feasibility and potential mission applications”, Acta Astronautica, 85, 138–154, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kurzweil, “CAPACITORS, Electrochemical Double-Layer Capacitors”, Encyclopedia of Electrochemical Power Sources, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2009, 2009607–633. [Google Scholar]
- H. Gualous, R. Gallay, M. Al Sakka, A. Oukaour, B. Tala-Ighil, B. Boudart, “Calendar and cycling ageing of activated carbon supercapacitor for automotive application”, Microelectronics Reliability, 52, 2477–2481, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “ESA contract n°1-6859/11/NL/NR “Evaluation of supercapacitors and impacts at system level” including CCN1 and CCN2”, [Google Scholar]
- B. Buergler, E. Simon, P. Vasina, D. Latif, L. Diblik, V. Gineste, M. Simcak, “Design, Construction and Test of a Supecapacitor Bank for Space Applications” 10th European Space Power Conference, ESA, Noordwijker-hout, The Netherlands, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- V. Sedlakova, J. Sikula, J. Majzner, P. Sedlak, T. Kuparowitz, B. Buergler, P. Vasina, “Supercapacitor equivalent electrical circuit model based on charges redistribution by diffusion”, Journal of Power Sources, 286, 58–65, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.