E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Storage Posters|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- D. Prévot, F. Vigier. “Saft VES16 Li-ion qualification synthesis report”, Ref. S0115-12, May 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. Remy, D. Prévot, D. Reulier, F. Vigier. “VES16 Li-ion cell for satellites”, 9th ESPC Proceedings, Article 2103465, June. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- E. Mosset. “Active & Autonomous Balancing System” 9th ESPC Proceedings, Article 2103452, June. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Remy, E. Mosset, S; Lefeuvre, M. Nestoridi. “VES16 li-ion batteries range qualification” 10th ESPC Proceedings, April. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Nestoridi, O. Mourra, E. Mosset, S. Lefeuvre, S. Remy “ Effect of an induced cell soft-short at a VES16 battery” 10th ESPC Proceedings, April. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- VES16 battery range, GSTP-5 design, Final Data Package, ref. S3561–15 [Google Scholar]
- S. Lefeuvre, A. Benkhalfia, E; Mosset, O. Mourra, M. Nestoridi “Battery simulation Tool” 11th ESPC Proceedings, Oct. 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.