E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution Posters|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Dakermanji, G. & all (2016). Global Precipitation Measurement (GPM) Spacecraft Lithium Ion Battery Micro-Cycling Investigation. NASA Aerospace Battery Workshop (planned in November 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Dudley, G.J. (2003). A Simple Electrochemical Model of a Lithium-Ion Cell. NASA Aerospace Battery Workshop [Google Scholar]
- Dudley, G.J. & all. (2005). Electrical/Thermal Models of a SONY 18650HC Li-Ion Cell. Proceedings of the Seventh European Space Power Conference., Stresa, Italy. ESA SP-589, ESA, Noordwijk, Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- Dudley G. Twaite C. Ferretti R. Walpole A. (2006) Use of Electrical/Thermal Cell Model for Mars Express Battery Health Assessment, 2006 NASA Aerospace Batter Workshop. [Google Scholar]
- Twaite C. LIon-AEA-0009_05 Modelling Li-ion Battery Internal Resistance. AEAEngineering Note. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.