E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution Posters|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Kankam, M. D. & Elbuluk, M. E. (2001). A Survey of Power Electronics Applications in Aerospace Technologies. In Proc. 36th Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, Savannah, Georgia. [Google Scholar]
- Weinberg, A. H. & Schreuders, J. (1986). A High-power High-voltage dc-dc Converter for Space Applications. In Proc. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, pp. 148–160. [Google Scholar]
- Kaminski N. (2009). State of the art and the future of wide band-gap devices. In Proc. 13th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, pp. 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Millan J. et al. (2014) A survey of wide bandgap power semiconductor devices. In Proc. IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, pp. 2155–2163. [Google Scholar]
- Chiu, H. J. & Lin, L. W. (2006). A Bidirectional dc-dc Converter for Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Driving System. In Proc. IEEE Trans. Power Electron., pp. 950–958. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, T. et al. (2015). A Bidirectional LLC Resonant Converter with Automatic Forward and Backward Mode Transition. In Proc. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, pp. 757–770 [Google Scholar]
- Yu, X. & Yeaman, P. (2014). A New High Efficiency Isolated Bi-directional dc-dc Converter for DC-bus and Battery-bank Interface. In Proc. 29th Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), pp. 879–883. [Google Scholar]
- Ramachandran, R. et al. (2014). Design of a Compact, ultra-high Efficient Isolated dc-dc Converter utilizing GaN Devices. In Proc. 40th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, IECON, pp. 4256–4261. [Google Scholar]
- Nymand, M. & Andersen, M. A. E. (2010). High-efficiency Isolated Boost dc-dc Converter for High-power Low-voltage Fuel Cell Applications. In Proc. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., pp. 505–514. [Google Scholar]
- LM5114 datasheet, Peak current low-side gate driver, (www.ti.com) [Google Scholar]
- Nymand, M. et al. (2009). Reducing ac-winding losses in High-current High-power Inductors. In Proc. 35th IEEE IECON Conf., Portugal, pp. 774–778. [Google Scholar]
- Steinmetz, C. P. (1984). On the Law of Hysteresis. In Proc. IEEE, pp. 197–221. [Google Scholar]
- Ramachandran R. & Nymand M. (2015). Analysis of Capacitive Losses in GaN Devices for an Isolated Full Bridge DC-DC Converter In Proc. International Conf. on Power Electronics and Drive Systems, pp. 467–472. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.