E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution Posters|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Masato Nakamura et al. (2016). AKATSUKI return to Venus. Earth, Planets and Space. 68:75. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2005/08/Venus_Express_ready_for_shipping_to_Baikonur2 [Google Scholar]
- Hiroyuki Toyota et al. (2008). Venus Climate Orbiter Planet-C Solar Array Development, in Proc. 8th European Space Power Conference, European Space Agency, Constantz, Germany. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Takahashi et al. (2014). Analysis of Radiation Damage in On-orbit Solar Array of Venus Explorer Akatsuki, in Pro. 9th European Space Power Conference, European Space Agency, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- B. E. Anspaugh (1996). GaAs Solar Cell Radiation Handbook, Jet Propulsion Laboratory Publication, 96–9. [Google Scholar]
- SPENVIS web site. https://www.spenvis.oma.be/ [Google Scholar]
- Ian G. Richardson et al. (2016). 25 MeV Solar Proton Events in Cycle 24 and Previous Cycles, Advances in Space Research. [Google Scholar]
- Hiroki Ooto et al. (2008). Development of Lithium-Ion Battery for the Venus Climate Orbiter “PLANET-C”, in Proc. 8th European Space Power Conference, European Space Agency, Constantz, Germany. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.