E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution Posters|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Radiation performances of the L4913 voltage regulator, N. Boetti, P. Jarron, B. Kisielewsky, F. Faccio, Radiation Effects Data Workshop, 2002 IEEE Conference Publications [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation of STMicroelectronics RH-L4913 Positive Hardened low drop voltage regulator. P. Briand, STMicroelecrronics, Marielle BELASIC,CNES, Jean-Francois VADROT, STMICROELECRONICS, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- SEE test Report V.1.0 Heavy ions SEE test of RHFL4913 from STMicroelectronics, Christian Poivey, Hak Kim, Anthony Sanders, NASA Jan. 23, 2006 - T121805_RHFL4913 [Google Scholar]
- SEE test Report V 3.0 Heavy Ino test of RHFL4913 from STMicroelectronics with SET mitigation circuitry, Christian Poivey, John Pandolf, Anthony Sanders, Hak Kim, Sept 19, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- TRAD - HEAVY IONS TEST REPORT Single Event Effects RHFL 6000 Sept. 23, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Relashionship between frequency response and settling time of operation amplifiers - by Yeshwant Kamath, Robert Meyer, Paul Gray, IEEE JSSC, dec 1974 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.