E3S Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20179th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- K. Jönsson, C. Grunditz, G. Dalhammar, JLC. Jansen, Water Research 34 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Norman, P. Whalen, A new method for upset prediction: ATP-based biomonitoring and statistical process analysis at two refinery wastewater plants, Proceedings of the Water Environment Federation, WEFTEC 2009: Session 31 through Session 40, pp. 2506–2525(20) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Black, Pollution prevention in wastewater networks: Development of biological early warning device, (Cranfield University, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shaw, N. Love, E. Roehl, Feasibility testing of support systems to prevent upsets – WERF Final Report, United States of America, IWA Publishing, ISBN: 1–84339–795–1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bourgeois, J. Burgess, R. Stuetz, Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology 76 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Głodniok, K. Korczak, D. Zdebik, Prace Naukowe GIG. Górnictwo i Środowisko, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gorska-Surmacz, K. Gernaey, C. Demuynck, P. Vanrolleghem, W. Vestraete, Water Research 30 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hong, I. Choi, BJ. Lim, H. Kim, 12 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shaw, A. Fairey, J. Earle, N. Love, E. Roehl, R. Daamen, G. Olsson, J. Watts, Online Instrumentation to Protect Wastewater Facilities from Toxic Chemicals, Proceedings of the Water Environment Federation, WEFTEC 2006: Session 51 through Session 60, pp. 4553–4562(10) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiao, C. De Araujo, CC. Sze, DC. Stuckey, Singapore, Journal of Hazardous Materials 286 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Alleman, K. Preston, The biology of nitrifying bacteria, Second annual workshop on commercial aquaculture using water recirculating systems, (Purdue University, 1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.