E3S Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20179th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- J. Madureira, I. Pacienecia, C. Pereira, J. P. Teixieira, E. de O. Fernandes, Indoor air quality in Portuguese schools: levels and sources of pollutants, Indoor Air 26, 526–537 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sundell, On the history of indoor air quality and health, Indoor Air 14, 51–58 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Takaoka, K. Suzuki, D. Norback, Sick Building Syndrome among Junior High School Students in Japan in Relation to the Home and School Environment, Global Journal of Health Science, Vol. 8 No. 2 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wyon, P. Wargocki, J. Toftum, G. Clausen, Classroom ventilation must be improved for better health and learning, REHVA. Eur. HVAC. J., 3, 12–16 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Mendell, E. A. Eliseeva, M. M. Davies, A. Lobschied, Do classroom ventilation rates in California elementary schools influence standardized test scores? Results from a prospective study, Indoor Air 26, 546–557 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wargocki, N. A. F. Da Silva, Use of visual CO2 feedback as a retrofit solution for improving classroom air quality, Indoor Air 25, 105–114 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Szczurek, M. Maciejewska, T. Pietrucha, CO2 and volatile organic compounds as indicators of IAQ, 6th AIVC Conference, 5th TightVent Conference, 3rd venticool Conference, Madrid, Spain 23–24 September 2015 [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Dougan, L. Damiano, CO2-based demand control ventilation do risks outweigh potential rewards?, ASHRAE Journal 46 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mahyuddin, H. B. Awbi, A review of CO2 measurement procedures in ventilation research, International Journal of Ventilation 10, 353–370 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Pietrucha, Measurement of carbon dioxide concentration for assessment of indoor air quality in the lecture hall, 13th Students’ Science Conference, Polanica-Zdrój Poland, 17–20 September 2015 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/pollution-concentration-rooms-d_692.html [on-line: 25 January 2017] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kapalo, S. Vileckova, F. Domnita, O. Voznyak, Determine a methodology for calculating the needed fresh air, The 9th International Conference “ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING”, Vilnius Lithuania, 22–23 May 2014 [Google Scholar]
- D. Kosicanova, R. Nagy, I. Senitkova, Transmission and distribution of pollutants in relation to the environment, Technical University of Kosice (2011), ISBN 978-80-553-0829–6 [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Jones, Indoor air quality and health, Atmospheric Environment 33, 4535–4564 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.