E3S Web Conf.
Volume 18, 2017Mineral Engineering Conference MEC2017
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- Geological Survey of India (GSI) Report, Government of India. Inventory of Indian Coal Resources, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- K.Sen, S.G.Chaudhuri, K.S.Narasimhan Asia Energy Vision-2020 15-18 1991 137 174 [Google Scholar]
- K. Sen et al “Multi product beneficiation of inferior coals to user specific products”, XIV International Coal Preparation Congress, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- T. Gouri Charan et al “Washability and Pilot Plant Studies to Generate Bulk Cleans at Desired Qualities from Low Volatile Coking Coal of Jharia Coalfields, BCCL, CIL India”, International Seminar on Coking Coals and Coke Making: Challenges and Opportunities, 219-229 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Project No. MLP-31/2012-13, Report on “Studies on the Effects of design and operating variables of 150 mm & 150 mm diameter Heavy Medium Cyclone for achieving maximum yield at desired quality from difficult-to-wash Indian Coking Coals”. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.