E3S Web Conf.
Volume 19, 2017International Conference Energy, Environment and Material Systems (EEMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- W.P. Hunek, Towards a General Theory of Control Zeros for LTI MIMO Systems, Opole Univ. of Tech. Pre. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W.P. Hunek, K.J. Latawiec, P. Majewski, P. Dzierwa, An application of a new matrix inverse in stabilizing state-space perfect control of nonsquare LTI MIMO systems, Proc. of the 19th IEEE Int. Conf. on Met. and Mod. in Auto. and Rob. (MMAR), 451–455 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W.P. Hunek, New SVD-based matrix H-inverse vs. minimum-energy perfect control design for state-space LTI MIMO systems. Proc. of the 20th IEEE Int. Conf. on Sys. Theory, Cont. and Comp. (ICSTCC’16), Sinaia, Romania, pp. 14–19, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W.P. Hunek, An application of polynomial matrix σ-inverse in minimum-energy state-space perfect control of nonsquare LTI MIMO systems, Proc. of the 20th Int. Conf. on Met. and Mod. in Auto. and Rob. (MMAR), 2521–255 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W.P. Hunek, An application of new polynomial matrix σ-inverse in minimum-energy design of robust minimum variance control for nonsquare LTI MIMO systems. Proc. of the 8th IFAC Symp. on Robust Cont. Design (ROCOND’2015), Bratislava, Slovakia, pp. 149–153, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Latawiec, The Power of Inverse Systems in Linear and Nonlinear Modelling and Control. (Opole Univ. of Tech. Press, Opole, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. P. Hunek, Ł. Wach, Towards a New Stability Criterion for Fractional-Order Perfect Control of LTI MIMO Discrete-Time Systems in State-Space -Proc.of 3rd IEEE Int. Conf. on Cyb. CYBCONF-2017, Exeter, UK, pp. 134–139, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Wach Ł., W.P. Hunek, JAMRIS 10, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ben-Israel, T.N.E. Greville, Generalized Inverses, Theory and Applications (Springer-Verlag, 2 ed., New York, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Wach, W.P. Hunek, Perfect control for fractional-order multivariable discrete-time systems, Theoretical Developments and Applications of Non-Integer Order Systems, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 357, Proc. of the 7th Conf. on Non-int. Ord. Calc. and its Appl. (RRNR’2015), Szczecin, Poland, pp. 233–237, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sierociuk, Estimation and control of discrete fractional order state space systems Ph.D. dissertation, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland, 2007 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.