E3S Web Conf.
Volume 19, 2017International Conference Energy, Environment and Material Systems (EEMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- H. Jia, W. Wei, K. Xin, Front. Environ. Sci. Eng. 2, 57–62 (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Schmid, Review of modelling software for piped distribution networks. 2nd Ed., Swiss Centre for Development Cooperation in Technology and Management (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ulanicki, A. Zehnpfund, F.M. Alzamora, Proc. 2nd Intl. Conf. on Hydroinformatics, Zurich, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Preis, A.J. Whittle, A. Ostfeld, L. Perelman, J. Water Resour. Plan. Manage. 137, 343–351 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Savic, Z.S. Kapelan, P.M.R. Jonkergow, Urban Water J. 6, 3–22 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Boczar, D. Zmarzly, P. Fracz, E-proceedings of the 37th IAHR World Congress, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.