E3S Web Conf.
Volume 19, 2017International Conference Energy, Environment and Material Systems (EEMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- International Organization for Standardization 14040. Environmental Management — Life Cycle Assessment — Principles and Framework (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Bare, G.A. Norris, D.W. Pennington, T. McKone, J. Ind. Ecol. 6, 3–4 (2003) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O. G. Griffiths, J.P. O’Byrne, L. Torrente-Murciano, M.D. Jones, D. Mattia., M. C. McManus, J. Clean Prod. 42, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Jolliet, A. Brent, M. Goedkoop, N. Itsubo, R. Mueller-Wenk, et al. Final report of the LCIA definition study. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14044: 2006, Environmental management -Life cycle assessment Requirements and guidelines, International Standardisation Organisation (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Heijungs, J. Guinée, R. Kleijn, V. Rovers, Int. J. Life Cycle Assess. 12, 4 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Shantheyanda. Characterization of aluminum doped zinc oxide thin films for photovoltaic applications, Master Thesis, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hischier, S. Hellweg, C. Capello, A. Primas, Int. J. Life Cycle Assess. 10, 1 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.