E3S Web Conf.
Volume 20, 2017VIII International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geophysical Fields and their Interactions|
|Published online||24 October 2017|
- O.V. Shevtsova, Increase in the relative diurnal variability of hydrochemical indices in Amur Bay, Sea of Japan, in Doklady Earth Sciences (Springer Science & Business Media, 2015), Vol. 460, p. 73 [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Shevtsova, Water Resources 40, 181 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Shevtsova, Water Resources 28, 666 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Cahoy, V.V. Uchaikin, W.A. Woyczynski, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 140, 3106 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Laskin, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 8, 201 (2003) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.