E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A. Kalina, Principles and methods of assessing the working environment 2000, 16, 3, 149-158 (2000) (in Polish)
- P. Stepnowski, E. Synak, B. Szafranek, Z. Kaczyński Monitoring and analytics of pollutants in the environment (The University of Gdańsk Press, 2010) (in Polish)
- K. Radwan, Z. Ślosorz, J. Rakowska, Safety & Fire Technique 3, 107-114 (2012) (in Polish) [EDP Sciences]
- U.S.EPA: Treatment Technologies for Site Cleanup: Annual Status Report (Twelfth Edition), EPA-542-R-07-012 (2007)
- U.S. EPA/Bone B.D Review of scientific literature on the use of stabilisation/solidification for the treatment of contaminated soil, solid waste and sludges, Science Report SC980003/SR2 (2004)
- U.S.EPA, Innovative Site Remediation Design and Application 4, Stabilization/ Solidification, EPA 542/B-97/007. Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response (1997)
- S. Trussell, R.D. Spence, Waste Manage. 14, 6, 507-519 (1994) [CrossRef]
- N.I. Sora, R. Pelosato, D. Botta, G. Dotelli, J. Eur. Ceram. Soc. 22, 1463–1473 (2002) [CrossRef]
- M. Gussoni, F. Greco, F. Bonazzi, A. Vezzoli, D. Botta, G. Dotelli, I.N. Sora, R. Pelosato, L. Zetta, Magn. Reson. Imag. 22, 877-889 (2004) [CrossRef]
- C. Vipulanandan, S. Krishnan, Cement Concrete Res. 23, 4, 792-802 (1993) [CrossRef]
- V.M. Hebatpuria, H.A. Arafat, H.S. Rho, P.L. Bishop, N.G. Pinto, R. C. Buchanan, J. Hazard. Mater. B 70, 117-138 (1999)
- E. Mulder, J.P. Brouwer, J. Blaakmeer, J. W. Frenay, Waste Manage. 21, 247-253 (2001) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M.D. LaGrega, P.L. Buckingham, J.C. Evans, Hazardous Waste Management (McGraw-Hill,New York, NY, 1994)
- W. Kurdowski, Cement chemistry (Polish Scientific Publishers PWN, Warszawa, 1991) (in Polish)
- W. Kurdowski, Chemistry of building materials (AGH University of Science and Technology Press, Kraków, 2003) (in Polish)
- Z. Giergiczny, Cement, aggregates, concrete in offer of Górażdże Group. Types, properties, application (Chorula, 2011) (in Polish)
- U.S.EPA, In Situ Treatment Technologies for Contaminated Soil, EPA 542/F-06/013, (2006)
- J. Jasiczak, P. Mikołajczak Technology of concrete modified with admixtures and additives (Poznan University of Technology, Alma Mater, 2003) (in Polish)
- J. Newman, B.S. Choo, Advanced Concrete Technology (Elsevier Ltd., 2003)
- H.F.W. Taylor, Cement chemistry (ACADEMIC PRESS, London, 1990)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.