E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A. Kalina, Principles and methods of assessing the working environment 2000, 16, 3, 149-158 (2000) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- P. Stepnowski, E. Synak, B. Szafranek, Z. Kaczyński Monitoring and analytics of pollutants in the environment (The University of Gdańsk Press, 2010) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- K. Radwan, Z. Ślosorz, J. Rakowska, Safety & Fire Technique 3, 107-114 (2012) (in Polish) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- U.S.EPA: Treatment Technologies for Site Cleanup: Annual Status Report (Twelfth Edition), EPA-542-R-07-012 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. EPA/Bone B.D Review of scientific literature on the use of stabilisation/solidification for the treatment of contaminated soil, solid waste and sludges, Science Report SC980003/SR2 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- U.S.EPA, Innovative Site Remediation Design and Application 4, Stabilization/ Solidification, EPA 542/B-97/007. Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Trussell, R.D. Spence, Waste Manage. 14, 6, 507-519 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Sora, R. Pelosato, D. Botta, G. Dotelli, J. Eur. Ceram. Soc. 22, 1463–1473 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gussoni, F. Greco, F. Bonazzi, A. Vezzoli, D. Botta, G. Dotelli, I.N. Sora, R. Pelosato, L. Zetta, Magn. Reson. Imag. 22, 877-889 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Vipulanandan, S. Krishnan, Cement Concrete Res. 23, 4, 792-802 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Hebatpuria, H.A. Arafat, H.S. Rho, P.L. Bishop, N.G. Pinto, R. C. Buchanan, J. Hazard. Mater. B 70, 117-138 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mulder, J.P. Brouwer, J. Blaakmeer, J. W. Frenay, Waste Manage. 21, 247-253 (2001) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.D. LaGrega, P.L. Buckingham, J.C. Evans, Hazardous Waste Management (McGraw-Hill,New York, NY, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kurdowski, Cement chemistry (Polish Scientific Publishers PWN, Warszawa, 1991) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kurdowski, Chemistry of building materials (AGH University of Science and Technology Press, Kraków, 2003) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Giergiczny, Cement, aggregates, concrete in offer of Górażdże Group. Types, properties, application (Chorula, 2011) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- U.S.EPA, In Situ Treatment Technologies for Contaminated Soil, EPA 542/F-06/013, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jasiczak, P. Mikołajczak Technology of concrete modified with admixtures and additives (Poznan University of Technology, Alma Mater, 2003) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Newman, B.S. Choo, Advanced Concrete Technology (Elsevier Ltd., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- H.F.W. Taylor, Cement chemistry (ACADEMIC PRESS, London, 1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.